What Are Some Little Things That Bring You Joy?
Rise and shine, pal o’ mine! Happy Tuesday. Some of mine, in no particular order…
- Hot, crispy French fries with lots of salt
- When roots sprout from a plant cutting. I have a small jar of water on my kitchen windowsill right now with a cutting in it from one of my plants from The Lady Sanctuary, and every time I see the little roots growing from it when I wash the dishes, I smile. 🙂 Because it’s a reminder that life finds a way to keep going.
- My tabby’s fluffy ear tufts
- Stumbling upon a friendly horse while I’m hiking
- When El Hub tucks me under the covers before saying goodbye when he leaves for work at the crack of dawn in the morning
- Hearing Connor say a new word for the first time. The latest additions to her vocabularly include “happy,” “cookie,” “apple” and “ham!”
How about you? What are some little things that bring you joy?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,